Sue Hogben Seminar Tweed Heads

I will be there, hope I get to meet you.

Cool!! Look for Wendy (that's me) the chick with two black mini poodles and a white toy.. there surely can't be anyone else with that combo.

Are you staying on site?? I'm sharing a cabin with a friend. :laugh:

Did you go to Sue at the Castle Hill Seminar last year when she was here?

No. This is the first of her seminars I've attended. She comes very highly recommended though.

Have you seen her before? Did you enjoy it?

ETA: We are in Cabin 2.. .no doubt staggering distance from you. We are bringing a few bottles of wine. :champagne::cheers::drink:

Poodle tribe look like this:

post-1954-1174615495_thumb.jpg

Edited by poodlefan

Yes I went to her in Sydney last year and she is FANTASTIC. Sue also wore head sets so everyone could hear what she was saying to the handler as she was training.

You will love her and I am a bit partial to a glass of wine :champagne: so hopefully we are next door to each other. I am arriving on Friday and I can't wait.

Yes I went to her in Sydney last year and she is FANTASTIC. Sue also wore head sets so everyone could hear what she was saying to the handler as she was training.

You will love her and I am a bit partial to a glass of wine :cheers: so hopefully we are next door to each other. I am arriving on Friday and I can't wait.

I feel a bit sorry for the neighbours if we ain't. :drink: Your coolie can try some 3 poodle herding.. it's not a new experience for the poodles. :champagne:

My Koolie, her name is Chill is very unsocial. The only dog she actually is not afraid of at training is an Apricot mini poodle and I wonder if it's because it loooks like a sheep. Only kidding, it's because the poodle shows no interest in her so she is relaxed around him. Chill is a real fruit loop.

Edited because i can't spell because, or type not sure which one.

Edited by PAX

Ooooh I am so jealous - its just to far away from Adelaide - would love to go. We expect lots of reports in after you get back :cheers:.

Say Hi to Sue for me and have a great time. I met her last year and had a chance to watch her run her fantastic BC Nifty in Agility and also got to see her great Lab Diva in action in the obedience ring.

She should remember me since I think she has responded to countless email questions that I have posted to various lists :champagne: .

Enjoy!!!

My Koolie, her name is Chill is very unsocial. The only dog she actually is not afraid of at training is an Apricot mini poodle and I wonder if it's because it loooks like a sheep. Only kidding, it's because the poodle shows no interest in her so she is relaxed around him. Chill is a real fruit loop.

Edited because i can't spell because, or type not sure which one.

Chilli will be very comfortable with my dogs.. .they won't show any interest in her either. (I prefer to call it "non-reactive" :champagne: ) I have to watch Darce a bit with strange dogs who want to be all over him but he's fine with a dog that leaves him alone. :cheers:

Ness, in classic mature age student fashion I will probably write down everything Sue says from "good morning" on the first day.. So yes, I can do a seminar summary.

Edited by poodlefan

I think she is bringing Diva with her.

At the Castle Hill Seminar they had a lovely lady that scribed all lessons notes, then they were typed up and handed out. I took my video camera as well so I could re watch the lesson over and over because I am a bit thick. :champagne:

Coolies :champagne: .

I am actually looking forward to hopefully catching up with Sue when she is over for Nationals in a few weeks time.

And yep I had heard she is taking Diva with her to the seminar.

And if anybody is up to a challenge Ann has a new gorgeous BC called "Switch" who needs puppy kidnapping but nobody tell her I said so :cheers:

Edited by ness

I would have loved to go to this seminar, especially since she has one of the best breeds of dogs in my opinion. LOL :champagne:) I think one of her dogs comes from similar lines to Moses, Kirchoff. But is too far too go for a weekend for me. Wish Sue would come to Melbourne.

How come Melbourne hardly ever gets these people? Always Queensland or NSW. Can't blame it on our cold, wet weather either!!!!

Having said that, it is RAAAAAIIIIIIINING where I am at the moment!!! :cheers: Heavily!!!!! :champagne: All my pot plants are out in it and the wheely-bins have their lids open to catch it!!!! Yay!!!!!! I even got drenched. Now THAT IS a novelty. :drink:

• 2 weeks later...

So any report back on the seminar :laugh: - we are waiting. The write up Ann has done for some of the lists sounds fantastic.

PS. And did anybody manage to kidnap Switch for me :laugh:

Edited by ness

We got back yesterday.

It was the best and Camp Tailwaggers is fantastic, I could of easily moved in. The facilities are fantastic and the cabins had everything you and your dogs could possibly need, even a doggy door.

Sue is amazing and her training methods are so easy to understand. I wish she lived on the East Coast. It is the second Sue H seminar I have been attended so hopefully more info will stick in my thick head. :laugh:

I got to meet Poodlefan and her three very cute poodles. There were a lot of familiar faces there and some new ones.

Annes new puppy is very cute and very confident, I stole lots of puppy cuddles.