Disenfectant

PAX

My friend told me about a new disenfectant that she tried and raved about.

I ordered some in and it is just fantastic. It is called 'Delete' and it leaves the area with a lovely minty scent that last for days, it also repells flies. I use it on the pavers outside my backdoor where the dogs hang around most of the day, it has removed that dog kennel smell, I also washed their beds in it. :laugh:

Guest Piximatosis

Pax - or anyone who has a bottle - is there anything on the label to suggest that it would be unsafe for small animals (mice, rats)?

I will have a look Pix, but it might smell to strong to put in an enclosure.

Just read all the destructions and it doesn't mention birds or rodents.

It does say Used by the RAS Sydney Royal last five years in the dog and cat pavillions and used in vet clinics. Also repels flies mosquitoes and fleas.

Sorry no help.

Edited by PAX

Love the Delete. Is not that new though - has been around at least for a few years. Maybe just not widely available? - I have always bought it at dog shows or through dog show suppliers.

(P.S. Love the bubblegum smelling one too :) )

Edited by espinay2

Well, I purchased a 1L bottle of Delete to see how it goes. And so far I am very impressed.

We have a range of products that we use at the pound including Virisafe, Bleach, F10 and Tutti Frutti Disinfectant and they do the job but don't really eliminate the smells.

I cleaned the pound this morning and used a capful of Delete to a hot bucket of water. It smelled great and the pound was still smelling fresh and pepperminty this arvo. I did the pens again this arvo so will see how it smells in the morning.

The real test will be when tom cats urinate. You just never seem to be able to remove that smell.