Border Collies Video

whatevah

Thanks Vickie,

Ness is my learning dog and we don't get a lot of advice regarding handling where we train. Its mostly a case of run the courses or set up sequences if we want to practice something. We have a lot of input into what we train just not much help.

I guess we also have mostly very driven dogs or those who couldn't really give a stuff. Those that are driven thrive on anything and those who couldn't really give a stuff seem to just potter along not really getting anywhere but don't think there owners really are that fussed.

Ness falls in the middle and yep it frustrates me that I can't make time with her which is why I continue to work long and hard at it. She has only now just become very reliable on jumping on the table in agility - no idea what happened on that but we have had no table refusals since the new rules so now I have been working at everything else because there is hope.

Also she does have 3 masters jumping passes so its not totally out of the relm that she could get her masters title.