Reputable Boarding Kennel In Hills District

Kylie and the black Lab

My dog boarded there for 9 days in Dec last year and when I picked him up, I noticed straight away that he had lost weight and I did have to pump the staff for answers on how my dog behaved during his stay there. ... reading between the lines I know that my dog hated every minute, so we don't use kennels anymore.

As far as kennels go, Dural Petlands is no different to most reputable ones - it really comes down to whether your dog likes staying at kennels with limited human contact. There were other kennels we inspected in the same area and Petlands plus the one next door to it seemed to be better in terms of exercise, cleanliness and the impression you get from the owners/staff.

My dog boarded there for 9 days in Dec last year and when I picked him up, I noticed straight away that he had lost weight and I did have to pump the staff for answers on how my dog behaved during his stay there. ... reading between the lines I know that my dog hated every minute, so we don't use kennels anymore.

As far as kennels go, Dural Petlands is no different to most reputable ones - it really comes down to whether your dog likes staying at kennels with limited human contact. There were other kennels we inspected in the same area and Petlands plus the one next door to it seemed to be better in terms of exercise, cleanliness and the impression you get from the owners/staff.

I live in this area and put my dog in a kennel in Arcadia. My dog was manic when I picked him up but clean. He stayed that way for quite a while so I wondered about whether or not he'd had any running around as they said.

I would now rather drive half an hour to a fantastic kennel I had recommended at Duffy Forest called Woodcroft. My two dogs stayed there and came back very happy and my foxy wasn't manic at all.

Marendale is also supposed to be very good in Terrey Hills.