Agility/ Flyball Demonstration Needed In Newcastle Nsw

Hi All,

Hunter Animal Rescue are having a reunion day on the 10th March at Speers Pt Park (10am -4pm). We have lots of fun activities organised but would love to have an agility/ flyball demonstration. We are not sure of who to contact that might like to come and promote the sports.

We are also interested in the Dancing Dogs that we seen at the Newcastle Expo but I can't find the sheet on which I had their contact details.

Can anyone help with this????

Go to www.flyball.org.au and then go to the clubs section and look for the Central Coast Surfstormers. They are up your direction and do alot of demos (or they used to.) Organiser is called John. There are Flyball Comps on both of the two following weekends so Sydney people might be reluctant to travel three weekends in a row.

Good luck

Jo

• 3 months later...
Bugger!

I just emailed the C.C mob though - thanks for that!

Hi,

Apologies for not responding at the time of your posting.

I have had an email address change and my fault did not get it changed on the AFA site, it is now [email protected]

The Surf Stormers Flyball group had some handlers leave and are now rebuilding in order to continue our demonstrations which we love. We don treat demos as being secondary and an important part of the Flyball association.

If you woul;d like us to consider a demo in the future please let us know.

Kind Regards.

John