She Doesnt Like Man

Well I am not sure if I watched the same video as you. I really liked how the dogs he trained continually wanted him to interact with them. When he realesed the toy to the dog, the dog just wanted to return for more tugging instead of nicking off with it like a Dobermann. :laugh: I'm not convinced if it's a training problem or a Dobe problem :thumbsup: , I didn't do much different with the Koolies yet they have no desire to do anything other then continue playing with me, so I never need two toys

I thought it was very logical and liked his style of training.

I did feel that he held a bit of info back but I guess that's so we buy another video.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill have a look at the titles of the videos PAX and we'll see if they are the same.

Or better still I could bring them to your place and we can watch them together :laugh: and than discuss.

Uppsss did I just invite myself AGAIN? :laugh:

jbbb my grin was nothing like your gring :laugh: but yes I was very happy with her performance, not only in the ring but in the pavilion, with the crowd, outside with the milions of kids and the roller coasters.

OH yeah and she still barks at the neighbour. He has been invited over to our house and she was fine with him, but behind the fence he is an enemy :thumbsup: But also he is a lot better with her I think, and havent cought him doing anything stupid.

:D You are welcome anytime and you can show me how to youtube. There is always a price. :thanks:

Easy done :)

Maybe we can get Lablover to come, Hint hint.

Ill cook, is that of any motivation? :thanks:

Edited by myszka

No prob!!!

I can make a mountain and than we can sit and eat them watching videos of Ivan B. :) not to forget to flush them down with bubbly - the pankaces that is not the videos :thanks:

How am I doing Pax - do you think the lure is strong enough for LL? :D