Which Hydrobath Is Best

Espinay,

which model one do you have?Have been looking around for a hydrobath as will be selling my mobile dog wash business(it's a king's fiberglass trailer that has a built in hydrobath) as soon as i sell our house and will be needing a hydrobath for my own dogs

julie

I have their deluxe heated twin tank model. :rolleyes:

I did a lot of research when I bought it as I was wary of the use of 'plastic'. The 'plastic' they use however, is unlike any other type I have seen used (certainly not the same as any other model dog bath or hydrobath I have heard of). I doubt they are the same thing workingdogs is talking about. Certainly the one I have does not bend in any way, shape or form and is extremely sturdy even with a 75kg Pyrenean in it (it actually seems less flimsy than many of the fiberglass ones I have used ), nor does it seem to be the type of material that would 'chip'. Everyone needs to do their own research however, I can only recount my own experience with this particular product.

Edited by espinay2

Well I am on my Second Handi Bath its plastic and I have absolutely no problems with it at all. The first had a davey pump that never required any repair and is still in operation at my cousins place in Kyneton She is blind and washes her guide dog in it. Second bath has an Onga pump and it is good too no money spent on it since new in 99. It has faired well after taking a tumble out of a trailer landing upside down on the highway infront of a truck that thankfully was able to stop. Only damage was a broken bracket holding the motor to the frame $8.00 and scratching to plastic which has been smoothed with a dremill drill sanding attachment. Whilst these baths may flex a little I have had no problems with its operation. I would not consider buying any other type of bath as this bath is light in weight,on wheels and manouverable.

Chris