Flyball Tennis Balls

Yep Moses and Josh play with tennis balls all the time buyt only during fetching. Have heard they are bad for the teeth to have lying around. I heard about that theory too and doesn't make a difference. I thought if they only got tennis balls at flyball comps they would go faster. Tia caught her first tennis ball today.

Edited by CrashTestDummy

Does anyone allow their dog to play with tennis balls at home?

Just wondering, because once i started to compete i took all tennis balls away but they have a squeaky one that they are allowed to play with when i give it too them.

I let my boy play with tennis balls although most ppl i know say you shouldn't. For me, it's the tug toy he only sees at flyball and he's obssessed with it. ;)

Edited by RescueDogsRtheBest

post-13245-1168437806_thumb.jpg

Oh lol, thats ok then!

hehehe pcituring the dogs with flat balls :cry:

Suz, Molls only gets the blame cos she's the one who's the naughtiest!

Hey shoemonster, it must be the name, Ive got 6 dogs and my Molley is the naughtiest by far as well!

by the way, I am from Berwick ODC. Great club!

Here is Molley (b/collie). She has just opened all the chrissy presents from under the tree, and she has got no intention of shareing.

Does anyone allow their dog to play with tennis balls at home?

Just wondering, because once i started to compete i took all tennis balls away but they have a squeaky one that they are allowed to play with when i give it too them.

My 2 are only allowed to play with them with me because otherwise they sit there and chew on them. They both have worn down teeth.

shoemonster - let me know how the orbee copes with your 2.

Will do, Ed likes it when it flies, Mollyis very interested but don't want them to share these in particular, so have ordered another one (pink and blue) for her

Shuold come today or tomorrow

They look pretty tough, but I wouldn't leave them with them to chew on