Male Anatomy

Just Midol

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is also not advisable to poke his little nug nugs in case he sucks them up you know like when it is real cold. :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::eek::rofl: :D :rofl: OMG my screen wore it AGAIN! :rofl:

Isa you crack me up! :laugh:

OMG I just chocked on a strawberry

What a great laugh :rofl:

I have never noticed Ed leaving deposits anywhere? Do they normally?

Most do :rofl: but sometimes they or your other resident dog cleanes it up before you see it :rofl::rofl:

I might just like to add there are some very well mannered entire boys out there - ie Rafael - who is not inclined to leave deposits behind. I thank my lucky stars :laugh:

And there are no other animals in my house, unless my brother counts? :rofl:

Edited by peigirl

Most do :rofl: but sometimes they or your other resident dog cleanes it up before you see it :rofl::rofl:

I might just like to add there are some very well mannered entire boys out there - ie Rafael - who is not inclined to leave deposits behind. I thank my lucky stars :laugh:

Umm, maybe he cleans up his own :rofl::rofl:

I might just like to add there are some very well mannered entire boys out there - ie Rafael - who is not inclined to leave deposits behind. I thank my lucky stars :rofl:

Umm, maybe he cleans up his own :rofl::rofl:

Well this is down right sick but I'll say it anyway. If you have a weak stomach do not continue reading!

Last week Rafael passed a condom :rofl: I'm not kidding, whole and intact. Evidently Raf was cleaning up after my brother when I wasn't looking! Needless to say the door to my brother's room is now kept firmly closed and is strictly off limits to puppies!

I can't wait til Raf gets over the need to put anything and everything in his mouth. Last week I busted him trying to eat 5cm long frog :laugh:

Well this is down right sick but I'll say it anyway. If you have a weak stomach do not continue reading!

Well i should have taken note of 'do not continue' :rofl: ... but its the old saying "Tell them NOT to do it and they WILL"

Ive had a good laugh over this topic though.

& as for getting kisses from dogs in the future... i think i'll just hug!

:laugh:

After reading that peigirl I think that Raf does clean up after himself LOL, can you look at your baby the same?

I have a 9 year old Shar Pei at home and she still chewes strange things, I do not think they grow out of it

Are you sure it was a rubber from your brother and not one of your visitors LOL

After reading that peigirl I think that Raf does clean up after himself LOL, can you look at your baby the same?

Are you sure it was a rubber from your brother and not one of your visitors LOL

No I can't look at him the same! My mind boggles wondering what other feral things he's eaten and I've been none the wiser!

Oi peibe that's cheeky it was definitely my brothers! :laugh: There is only one man in life and he's only 1 foot tall. Seemingly tho he likes boys better than girls anyhow, but for the wrong reasons! :rofl::vomit: