How Can We Go About Getting Prong Collars

Don't know if the "keeper" of the submissions will provide them, or even if they have been kept. But will ask. Might be a start. :)

If they still exist they should be available under FOI Act.

What year was the legislation put in place? Anyone know?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was about 2003 or thereabouts when the legislation was passed.

Erny if you could get hold of those subs, that would be great. If not, we may have to put some new ones together.

Can we set up a meeting with everyone who wants to be involved so that we can map out what to do? Probably somewhere central - anyone live centrally who is willing to accommodate or know of a place we could utilise for a meeting? We could even meet at a cafe somewhere and discuss over coffee. What do you guys think?

Erny, I have in my office copies of submissions made by the NDTF, various NDTF qualified trainers and other trainers and organisations. I haven't read them all so I don't know what they say, but you are welcome to copies.

Erny, I have in my office copies of submissions made by the NDTF, various NDTF qualified trainers and other trainers and organisations. I haven't read them all so I don't know what they say, but you are welcome to copies.

Thank you Haven. They are the ones I was thinking of. Yes - I would like a copy of them, if you don't mind. :cheer: