Help

karen135

ok so we have seen some great improvements in daisy but if i have to get up in the night to one of the kids (she sleeps in laundry with our older dog by there rooms) i tend to let them out quickly they come in and go back to bed she has a winge i go back to bed and ignore her but at 5am she can cry to go out and thats it she wont go back to bed and cries and cries louder and louder what can i do as if i leave it to long she wakes both kids up :scared: but would love her to let me go back to bed.

also other question was thinking of putting her in there for awhile during the day on her own she is fine if our other dog is in there but want them to get a break from each other this would be a good oppertunity in getting ignored when crying or would this be a wrong move.

any advice greatfull

karen

Can you get a doggy door put in so then she can come in and out as she pleases without having to disturb you?

we have one round the other side on the kitchen door and she hates it wont go anywhere near our other dog is the same but its not our house so probably not

why would you want to put the dog in there during the day? You're going to end up with an unbalanced troubled dog if you just leave them in the laundary. Have you heard of a crate or use your backyard.

Hi Karen

We had the same problem with our pup Piper, and we just let her sleep in the main room with us - if she wakes up early (luckily she does not do this every day) I take her outside for toilet and then close all bedroom doors so she can't wake up the kids and she has run of the house on all tiled areas - we shut off the lounge/dining area!

This has seemed to work so far - I only have the one dog though so can't help with the other dog part!!

Good luck!