Training Two Dogs

if you have 2 children do you give them 2 separate words?

Ah but children can understand the full english language - so if we say "X can u please go and do this so I can do this with Z" they understand. Say the same to the dog and they don't understand unless you have trained it. I also wasn't meaning using different commands for 'sit, drop down' etc... no way! But rather, as aforementioned - using a diff release and bridge word.

I watched a DVD I think by Patricia McConnell living in a multi dog household, and she says the dogs name then tells it what to do, so if you have spot, bot and cot together, all dogs in a sit, then you say "Spot" sit, drop or whatever. The other dogs know that he is being worked.

I watched a DVD I think by Patricia McConnell living in a multi dog household, and she says the dogs name then tells it what to do, so if you have spot, bot and cot together, all dogs in a sit, then you say "Spot" sit, drop or whatever. The other dogs know that he is being worked.

I live in a multi dog household and thats how I train my dogs and it works cant see why it does not . If you train your dogs right from the start you cant go wrong

Edited by ziggy1