K9, Sardog, Erny, Herr Rott

would you be interested in being a trainer and spending a week with people that love training their dogs at the DOLtrainstock if it ever took place.

Wild Idea

the question is not limited to those in the thread title. If you are a knowledeable trainer we would like to hear from you.

What she MEANT to say was this "Are any of you stupid enough to want to put up with a dozen or more people and their insane dogs, not just for a day or two, but for an entire WEEK?!" :)

yep 24/7 no trips down the road to get cigarettes (so to speak..)

For those of you whom are unaware, Erny is currently incommunicado because her computer went gaga (yep, that's the technical term). If anyone needs to contact her urgently you are welcome to PM me and I will pass any messages on.

HR: I would love to say yes, but it would greatly depend on time and location as I don't have the luxury of lots of time,

I will ditto this HR, I have spoken to Erny (who is off air as Haven reported) and she is also of the same thinking.

As we are all self employed, it would depend on where, when etc.

Boy, 2007 is already filling up fast for the sarda team.....oh well, keeps us out of mischief!

Hi

I woulds be interested in coming to this if the date/ time allows, sounds like it could be fun.

cheers

M-J

ETA I'm having a senior moment. I though I was replying to the who would be intersted in attending thread, not the who would like to do thread.

Edited by m-j

Any of the trainers that are potentially interesed in doing this can you please emial/PM me with your fee expectations.

Lets say for 4 days, 5 days, a week.

do you expect the travel, accomodation etc paid for? etc.

Also anyone that can ask no DOL trainers can you get some pricing for me as well pls.

just throwing some more ideas around *maybe i should stop lol*

just to make it easier for the trainers and more affordable for more dolers to attend have the camp go over 4 days,

maybe a thursday,friday,saturday,sunday as that means people only miss out on 2 days off the working week.

7 days is alot of information to take in aswell,

say have training in drive on the first day, sar and tracking the next....combine protection and dog aggression in the one day, and have the final day as abit of everything

ok im finished planning everyone elses holidays :D