K9 Force Seminar On Behavioural Problems

K9: The beauty of this day wont be in just solving problems, but stopping many before they start, understanding what drives them & of course the best ways to solve existing problems with pet dogs, working dogs & sport dogs...

Of course we will also be running though the steps in hearing problems, diagnosing them & then solving them...

Covered will be my four quadrant program, TOT, leash pulling etc etc...

Should be a great event!

Ok I just wanted to give everyone travelling to Wellington Park Kennels for the seminar a heads up on directions in light of a recent incident where one of our students was involved in a car accident at a dangerous intesection nearby. WPK itself is located at 10 Powells rd Lysterfield, with the only entry to the road being via Wellington rd.

Just east of WPK there is an intersection (Lysterfield rd and Wellington rd). Please note that this intersection is somewhat of a blackspot as it requires you to cross two lanes of traffic (the speed limit is 80kph) but due to the terain visibility is poor in both directions.

I strongly recommend that everyone travelling to WPK enters Wellington rd from a location other than this intersection, even if it means a slightly longer trip. For anyone coming from the outer eastern suburbs that would normally use this route, the alternative is turn into Napolean rd and left into Kellets rd, which runs into wellington rd.

Hope that makes sense ;)

I tried to link to the maps via whereis but it would only link to the home page. PM me for further info if required :rofl:

K9: Thanks Haven!

Mooper, I have spoken to sime people about an ACT workshop, we havent set anything as yet, it would definately be next year though, I have only a few places left this year, & thats just 2 hour lessons.... It is very busy...

If your on our ACT list, you will be notified, if not, best send us an email!

Email sent, K9. :rofl:

I toyed with the idea of getting to Vic for a workshop but I just can't do it ... Ballarat would be great, but a tad far for a weekday. I'll just have to wait until you can get here, or I'll have to come to you for a consult next year.

Just a quick reminder for everyone that PM'd me to say they'd be coming to the seminar............can you drop K9 Force a quick email, so he has your email addy's? The one thing I forgot to ask you all........... :D Thanks!

Have emailed K9 as requested.

Looking forward to the day! :)

Edited by *Bella*