Search And Rescue Dog Training

m-j

M-j and Jade, so many thanks for your promoting efforts. I know when I was on 3AW about 4 years ago I was really tongue-tied (now those who know me would say... NEVER!!) :rofl:

I could not locate the radio station because of the distance but 10/10 for supreme effort.

GO THE NEW SARDA GIRLS :laugh::vomit::rofl::rofl:

Can I organise a date with our radio stations here in Melb????? :(

I have had Labradors all my life (we bred them) so I suppose I am a bit bias when someone asks me what the ideal retrieving/sar dog is. This weekend we have a new member starting who has a cocker spaniel puppy - I am really looking forward to this pup's attributes toward becoming a sardog. Once we get him to settle into the search & not the hunting instict, I think we will have a nice little dog.

We have has all breeds in the unit with all kinds of attributes :rofl:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Labradors rock and roll!!!. Sorry cannot help myself tonight.

I've got half your black labs over at my place, LL. On my white jacket from when I visited! :( Maybe I could use the hair to knit myself a puppy!

I'm minding a friend's lab at the moment ..... so it seems that my "path" is taking me down the labrador trail. Not a bad thing at all, given the skill of the SARDOGS - "River" & "Gus" as well as those of LL's - "Stamp", "Pepper", "Yank" & "Yo" (not to forget "Cracker", who loves to get on camera :laugh:

But eventually, once I've got my SARDOG puppy up and trained, I'd still like to add a Ridgy pup to my family. :vomit: