Counter Surfing

He licks plates after meals etc. It's not always about leaving actual unwrapped food. You'd think a carton of eggs would be safe!! He has stolen a couple of wrapped chocolate bars too (he won't do that again when I've got PMT!!) He will steal the cardboard box that has had food in it and chew it up. He's a NUTCASE for FOOD!!!

I have a greyhound who is like this too *sigh* and as he stands almost as tall as me it is really hard to find somewhere he can't reach. He found the kids easter egg stash and ate two large chocolate bunnies and gave me a scare. He has also discovered that tupperware containers often have yummy treats inside so he chews holes in them, went through about 3 containers in one week :dropjaw:

:thumbsup::mad sorry BL I'm not going to add anything helpful except to tell you that my friend's black lab has Tbone beat - Milo has twice stolen a LARGE HEAVY ELECTRIC WOK from their benchtop plus numerous other food and food related items..... I was there one day and saw him bring a ceramic dish from the bench out to the grass... :mad

then there was her husband's 'sample' that went missing when they were starting fertility treatment.... they never did find out what happened to that.... :D

Sigh. I hope Albert never reads this thread. ;)

hey when are we going to get these mentals together??

Cyclone Bruno (4mths old now) has just figured out his front paws can fit on the benchtop. He was demonstrating his dexterity last night :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Unfortunately, he has eaten my water spayer already so have no defences left :D

Actually, I told him No and he left it so :cry: so may not even need to replace the spray bottle. Mind you, GSPs are not quite as food oriented as labs :D