Natural Therapies/vitimins

I also really like Brauer Healthcare's Nervatona. There are two version- Nervatona Calm and Nervatona Focus, I have only used the calm version.

All natural, works a treat in taking the 'edge' off the dog's anxiety and comes in a spray version which is much easier to give your dog because you just aim it inside their mouth. It is only about $15 a bottle too, so is well priced.

I have also been known to dose myself with Nervatona when I am anxious- works for me too! :thumbsup:

Where do you get that? Wouldn't mind test driving it myself...

I also really like Brauer Healthcare's Nervatona. There are two version- Nervatona Calm and Nervatona Focus, I have only used the calm version.

All natural, works a treat in taking the 'edge' off the dog's anxiety and comes in a spray version which is much easier to give your dog because you just aim it inside their mouth. It is only about $15 a bottle too, so is well priced.

I have also been known to dose myself with Nervatona when I am anxious- works for me too! :thumbsup:

Where do you get that? Wouldn't mind test driving it myself...

From the health food shop, it's really easy to find. Some chemists should have it too.

Let me know what you think. I had it recommended to me by a showie friend who swore by it, and I have found it really effective.

Bush Flower Essences Emergency essence (australian version of rescue remedy)

my naturopath told me it tended to be more effective as it was more potent(being austrralian rather than overseas)

I have used Rescue remedy as well and found both worked well on most dogs (and also me!)

I'm another one for Australian Bush Flower Essences :hug: There are a few types - my girl has been on one called "Confid" (for confidence) as Rescue Remedy chilled her out so much she would go to sleep :hug: - not so good for the show ring :hug:

Just wanted to say I got some Nervatoner (calm) and have used it a few times on Loki (and a few on myself). It is a little too soon to draw conclusions, but it certainly seems to work very well. It is relatively cheap and doesn't have a yukky taste (I don't like the taste of rescue remedy), so I think it is well worth a try.

Thanks for the tip Rottshowgirl :confused:

Just wanted to say I got some Nervatoner (calm) and have used it a few times on Loki (and a few on myself). It is a little too soon to draw conclusions, but it certainly seems to work very well. It is relatively cheap and doesn't have a yukky taste (I don't like the taste of rescue remedy), so I think it is well worth a try.

Do you think it has a 'chilling out' effect. Bob stresses terribly at Obedience to the point where he freezes and won't move around the other dogs. Do you think it would be worth trying for that?

Yep, I think it would be worth a try. It comes in tablet form as well as a spray and i think a powder. I got the spray form and it is so easy to carry around and administer.

Thanks for the tip Rottshowgirl :confused:

No problem Haven, glad it worked for Loki (and you :confused: )

Cheers