Photo Competition

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

K9: Ok I have had a great response to the comp, but I know some people are trying awfully hard to get that great shot, so Im upping the ante....

1. The comp will now close end of July... you have 1 month...

2. Any dog pic is now enterable...

3. The orig prizes are still available, but on top of that I will run a poll & whomevers photo is judged the winner will recieve a voucher to the value of $100.00... You can use this for anything I do, training or equipment, workshop entry etc etc...

So what are you waiting for???????

mail them to me [email protected]

For some reason my boy's drive has increased. I haven't started any work but when I get home, we get the tennis ball and the minute I pick it up, he runs down the hall and drops in an instant. :o This is a dog who doesn't really give too hoots about balls. Fastest drop I have ever seen on this dog. :whisper:

Will get the camera out this weekend.

K9: The dogs in training will be a separate section, at the end all the photos whether training or not will be submitted to a poll, the winnder will win the voucher..

hahaha you're e-mail is gonna be clogged

• 4 weeks later...

I would have had a priceless photo. Stamp comes out of his crate like a rocket, normally with drool and foam all about his mouth.

I started to do some training, and moved my whistle to my mouth. Yuck a huge gob of foam was felt on my lips. I could just imagine my face!!!!!!!!!!!!