Rest In Peace Our Little Man

twistsbaby

On the 28th of November 2005 at 6.30am i lost my little man to congestive heart failure.

He woke me up caughing so i took out side to do his buisness.. I felt there was somthing, Stupid me left it for awhile he seem to get better but i could see a change in him. This all started a month after i got a new pup, i didn't think he would go down hill because i had a new pup. I could see he wasn't well at all i kept taking him back to the vet there wasn't much that could be done for him... There was a time that i thought i should put him to sleep but i didn't have the heart to do it...He was such a fighter i could tell he really didn't want to give up. He seemed to be getting worst the day before his passing my boyfriend went to work he is gone for the entire day and some of the night. On this day i felt it was his time he seemed to be caughing more and more. I had decided befor my boyfriend had come home that if he was still this bad that we would do the right thing and put him out of any pain he was in...The next morning at 6.20am of the 28th of november 2005 i was woken but him caughing so i thoguht he wanted to go out side he did his buisness and i took him inside to my mother who could tell that i was very scard for his life. she straight away started calling vets but at this time no vets were open. He started to get worse and worse i called by boyfriend out to tell him what was happening. He came out with our new pup in him arm's, as soon as he seen we were all together he decided it was time to leave us... He took 1 final look at my boyfriend then me and he couldn't hold on any longer.

At 6.30am i lost my best friend of 12years. I had never had an animal in my life for that long. Still to this day i can still see the look on his face when he took him final breath. :) I miss that little man, even with his stinky breath. I now have him in a wooden box that his ashes are in with his collare on top. Here are some picture's of my little man that i miss so much.

Thank you all for listening to my story of my lose

Edited by twistsbaby

What a sweet little boy he was, with that happy smile on his face, and I bet that gorgeous face is smiling upon you every day from the :):o:) to you and thankyou for sharing this story, I went through this nine years ago with a dear little boy who was almost ten.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought i would see if anyone had any idea of what i should get as a tribute tattoo for my long lost little man?????

I miss him very much and want somthing to remember him by for the rest of my life.

I would love to hear any idea's anyone has.

Thanx