Buying Training Stuff From Overseas..

Nekhbet,

Have you ever ordered anything before from fordogtrainers.com ? They have some good prices on their products.

edit: duh ! Just re-read where Nekhbet already said they have good bargains and reliable delivery :confused:

BTW KitKat I have ordered products from Leerburg, DVD's and their Amish leather leads and have been very happy with them. I know others too who have purchased their leads and have thought they were great.

Edited by kateshep

for dog trainers have some pretty good stuff, the only problem i have is its made in israel and everytime i get stuff from there customs rip it apart lol

i had customs tear open some tug toys a few weeks ago from there and put them back in the box im still chasin the money from them

Thanks everyone...I'm going to be ordering the leerburg dvd's once my finances heal a little :rofl:

But so far i'm just waiting the stuff from fordogtrainers.com so as soon as i get it i'll give you a 'report' lol...I'm getting a few leads, a harness and a few other bits and pieces :eek:

Woohoo!!! My gear arrived today!!! Well...yesterday actually...but i was only able to pick it up from the post office today :hug: :hug:

The gear is very nice and very good quality :rofl: But i'm going to wait till this arvo before i deck the dogs out in the gear...lmao. But i'd recommend ForDogTrainers to all :hug:

Was surprsied by one thing...they seem to be looking for international dealers to market their gear as i got a brochure asking if i wanted to be an exclusive Aussie dealer for their gear.