Training In Drive Workshop At K9 Force Saturday 6 May

Yoohoo lablover - where are the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about being tardy with the photos. The evening before Yanks release from quarantine, my mother had a further health crisis. She has been in intensive care until today. She currently is in coronary care.

I will take photos tomorrow. Hopefully showing something exciting. I did take photos last week, but due to his activity I caught for example, a small portion of his body. I am sure you would not be impresed with a close up of a back leg, or end of his tail. :)

BTW, anyone know how to download "the fancy" you tubes????which may show him better.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

K9 force: Well this is one of those rare times when I dont use the NILIF...

If I were you, I would as soon as this dog comes home, be the possessor of the magic prey item... Think about what this item should be very carefully though, I personally would not use a bumper...

I would be driving your super high drive pup nuts with very few captures... I would do this & this alone for no less than 2 weeks....

To this dog, nothing else will matter but two things, the prey item & the possessor of the prey item.

Harness is a good idea for any dog that is feeling the tie out connection collar as a correction...

I have been spinning every day x 4-5. My head is still spinning!!. (Too much information I am sure, but my stomach is heaving). The ball and string have ended up on the roof today as it slipped out of hands. Husband will retrieve, LOL, it soon.

Coming along nicely. Maybe I will climb up on the roof, so I can have one more opportunity today.

hahahaha

check out K9s face, its like - rigth-o, will this crazy woman just stop and go away? I had enough.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

thanks for the pics guys

my Rexy looks so nice there reddog

miss my lovely boy..... have to go and hugg some foreign dobe I think..

Steve,

I have a bone to pick with you. I used to be quite happy with my training techniques and methods.

Since meeting you I fractured my ankle months ago, at present have a sprained ankle, sore knee- by dogs tripping me over, heaches and upset stomach all due to spinning/training in drive.

One week to go with spinning......................sure three or four weeks would not EVEN be better? Please say 2 weeks multiple times per day is enough. I not getting any younger. Poor body too.

I change my body technique but am starting to run out of other ideas. Pole, string and ball sure would be easier. Or jig jig jig?????

BTW, all, I am not for one moment implying this method is physicallyl dangerous, I am simply not terribly co ordinated and my dogs move sometimes a little too fast. My feet were in hindsight a little wider than normal.

LL: Since meeting you I fractured my ankle months ago, at present have a sprained ankle, sore knee- by dogs tripping me over, heaches and upset stomach all due to spinning/training in drive.

K9: lol... It may not be human friendly, but Im sure you will agree it works on the dogs lol...

One week to go with spinning......................sure three or four weeks would not EVEN be better? Please say 2 weeks multiple times per day is enough. I not getting any younger. Poor body too.

K9: Unf no one gets any younger, not even I can beat the clock...

I change my body technique but am starting to run out of other ideas. Pole, string and ball sure would be easier. Or jig jig jig?????

K9: How about we discuss these ideas at our conference Thursday nite?