Hydrobaths....

Had a look at Fido's and Conmurra while we were in Brisbane. We will be going with the twin tank autofill one. Fido's looked like a more polished finished product, with the attachment for the hose etc, but one tank on the Conmurra's was the size of the two tanks together on the Fido's. Conmurra's seems to be slightly cheaper. They both have pros and cons, so don't know which way to go at this stage...

I ended up tossing up between fido's and conmurra's and evenutally picked Conmurra.

I think a big factor in me choosing conmurra was because I got really good customer service off them when I made all my enquiries, but also because I could see the actual hydrobath at Pet Barn down here in Syd.

I think either way you will get a good one.. I haven't heard anything bad about Fido baths..

Not a very good picture, but this is how mine is connected up...there is a similar pipe thing fitted on the other side to, so I can drain out the water. (not very good with the technical terms, my dad actually hooked it all up)

post-4872-1146828276_thumb.jpg

Edited by wagsalot

Also have you decided where you want the door?

Conmurra gives a choice..not sure if Fido's do?. You can either get it on the side or the front of the Hydrobath.

I got mine at the front purely because of the layout of my shed, but I also like it because the dogs can get in and out easily. In the hydrobath with the side doors, Riley used to always find it awkward to get out of the bath as he wasnt good at walking backwards. (he wasnt smart enough to turn around!)

post-4872-1146828522_thumb.jpg

Edited by wagsalot

Thanks for that pic wagsalot.

Where we are going to put it is just on the other side of the shed wall from a tap, so will just go straight out the side of the shed and onto the tap.

Do you find your door position good? We are leaning toward that for ours!