K9 Force Handlers Workshop

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Alibear, I'm glad it worked for you. Its always interesting to observe one's self during training don't you think? ... full gratitude to Monika for her camera-work! :cheer:

Ok, so I haven't seen myself yet - CRAP, not looking forward to that! :thumbsup:

Please tell me I'm not in it, please...... :cheer:

FD

I deeply resent the implications that I need "corrections"! :cheer::thumbsup::cheer:

It was POTENTIAL corrections, as you might remember some aversives are needed in training :cheer::)

Or big door v's small door in order to make the right decision :)

A

Please tell me I'm not in it, please......

Check out the screen shots......

oh and yes on some old tapes I have you and Bear jumping up on you ......... :rofl:

A1474

Seeing myself on the tape is what is scarying me already !!!!

Its a great learning thing, do you think that I take all those clips of Rex to see how bad I look in the track suit pants or to see how bad is my body language when I train him :p

Edited by myszka

Hey everyone looks fine on the DVD. You should all be proud of yourselves! :cheer:

Although maybe I should be a tad embarrassed when Flame spat out her ham treats back at me in front of everyone during her demo of focus! :thumbsup:

Ok, so I haven't seen myself yet - CRAP, not looking forward to that! :cheer:

Please tell me I'm not in it, please...... :cheer:

Steve,

When is the next one, i want to reserve 2 spots already, i was to late for this one, so i dont care when it is, anywhere in the sydney area we will travel to go to your course, do you have any plans or ideas for the next one - like what month or year.

gandalf