Combined K9 Force/sardog Seminars

As Steve posted earlier about the possible combined workshop - I discussed this with him earlier today and we have considered the dates maybe around April - late April, for the NSW seminar then followed by Victoria.

Hey Tim, glad to hear from you, stay in touch and hopefully you can come to the Vic seminar. :rolleyes:

Thanks everyone for your interest in search & rescue - it's a lot of hard work and commitment but a VERY satisfying discipline!

No trophy, no title just a life saved!

Cheers,

Julie

I hope you do not mind me starting another thread on the seminars, which would be fantastic.

Any idea when the dates will be known?

K9: there are many details to be sorted out, the format, locations etc.

I like to run my seminars & workshops so that people get something they wont get elsewhere, try to exceed expectations every time..

This seminar will be no different. We will strive to create excitement & enthusiasm & people leaving with useable knowledge that will translate int people training in this style... not so much people being impressed with what they see, but never replicating it...

I think I will be available late April for the NSW one & sometime May for Vic...

Not going to release dates just yet, as we havent narrowed it down yet plus last one sold out in two hours & Im still taking names for drop outs!

Make no mistake, this will be a great event!

K9: as we speak I am writing a draft of the email that will go to my lists first on the SARDA & K9 Force seminar.

The details are almost final & the date is set....

If your interested in a place get on this list asap if your in NSW....

The list gets 24 hours notice over my web page & every other avenue...

to get on the list send email to [email protected] tell me put me on the list!!!

Would love to be involved as i learnt a huge amount from and loved the first seminar by Steve in Melbourne last year but have a baby due late April this year which will throw things out a bit for a while.

Will definately be keen to come to the next one though.

K9: yes only details for NSW people have been released

Whew, I thought maybe I wasnt invited :rolleyes:

Haven - although I think it would be unneccessary, I'd smuggle you in :mad ...... :o that is, assuming I will be invited ...... :)

Edited by Erny