Adt Return Dates For 2006

ADT Berwick - 7th January

ADT Springvale - 8th January

ADT Scoresby - 8th January

ADT Boronia - 8th January

I haven't listed all the other centres, as I don't think you guys go to them? (ie Doncaster, Heidelberg, Ascotvale). If you do, and you need the dates, let me know (or ring ADT office on 9761 2772).

The new ADT Hawthorn Centre commences on Sunday 15th January. (@ Hawthorn Secondary College). Located on Burgess Street, but access to the oval is from Auburn Road where the sports pavilion is located. Melways Map 59 - located to the intersection of Toorak Road and the Monash Freeway. It's a morning centre - there's plenty of street parking surrounding these grounds and off street parking is available as well.

Springvale Centre is being relocated as from 22nd January. It will be at the Noble Park Secondary College which is near the intersection of Heatherton and Chandler Roads. Access is very easy from the Monash by getting off at Jacksons Road and heading south. Over the Princes Highway this becomes Chandler Road and should only take about 5-10 minutes to get to from the Monash. The construction of Eastlink will make access even easier, as it runs almost past the front door. The school can be found on Map 89 of your Melways. The new centre has massive training areas in a bushland setting. The other change is that the new "Springvale Centre" will become an afternoon centre, with classes running from 2.00pm. - you'll be informed of all of this on your return to the centres on 7th and 8th January.

Happy New Year, guys .... look forward to meeting up with you this month! :eek:

No worries, ppls! ADT don't close down for very long (we dog trainers can't wait to return! :laugh: ).

I'm not rostered on for the first weekend (due to having trained at Wellington Park Boarding & Training kennels for my the whole of my Christmas holidays) but I am rostered on for Scoresby and Boronia Centres on 15th January. You guys going to Scoresby on 15th? Maybe we'll finally get a chance to meet! :rofl:

GL - Given that Berwick Centre is closest to me, you'd think I'd be there the most regularly! But other things that I'm involved with tended to interupt my 2005 Saturdays .... perhaps I'll get back to ADT Berwick come February! I'll look forward to meeting you then - but in the meantime, if you get to "ditch a Sunday", maybe I'll see you at Scoresby :laugh: