Need Help With Very Finicky Girl

Norskgra

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyra has now been eating for 8 days straight. She is also putting on weight. I am not sure how much she has put on but I know she is heavier when I pick her up to give her a nurse.

I want to thank everyone who has provided advice on getting her to eat. If she keeps this up, Espinay may be right and I may be asking for advice on how to get her to lose weight! :)

Edited by norskgra

Tyra has now been eating for 2 weeks and is putting her weight back on!

Normally she drops her coat after each season and she comes into season every 4 months. She just starts to get her coat back and she drops it again. This time she hasn't dropped her coat and it is the best her coat has looked for a long time.

Edited by norskgra

Try a little cottage cheese or a raw beat egg. If your dog eats barf why use dry food? Also try sardines in olive oil, my cat and dog love it.

Persevere and eventually you know what turns them on food wise

Cheers Petra and her Dachsie

Tyra is still eating her modified BARF. She loves her chicken frames and wings and fish but she still won't eat the mince unless I have cooked it.

I can mix yoghurt into her mince and she will eat it. The other nights we have to actually put it in her mouth.