Prey Drive Control & Focus..

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaaahhh, you see I am a Ninja in my other life and I can get through the puppy doggy with the big teeth without him even noticing me. I am faster than lightning, more skillful than a samurai...........

Oh bugger, I think we'll just have to come up with another way then :thumbsup:

Hey Steve, there's a party on at Erny's place in Melbourne next week and you're invited, I hear the champagne is really good, you'll have to have a glass or two :hitself:

TOT works well on my dogs, but you have to make sure your the leader, not the temptation lol...

Erny runs to shower to wash smell of dog treats away (just incase of confusion) ........................ brings out dogs' fav "prey item" !!!!! aha!!!!

Hey Steve, there's a party on at Erny's place in Melbourne next week and you're invited, I hear the champagne is really good, you'll have to have a glass or two :laugh:

Im really sorry to tell you this...... but you will have to try harder.... :thumbsup:

K9 if I come back tomorrow and find you cheating on Sydneysiders you are in trouble, we all know where you live... :hitself::o ;)

Enough sillyness for me today, Im going now.

Hey Steve, there's a party on at Erny's place in Melbourne next week and you're invited, I hear the champagne is really good, you'll have to have a glass or two :hitself:

:thumbsup: Bribery and drugging Kelpie-i ........ you're a geniuous!!!!!!!!!

(Remember, I don't cook, though ..... just in case you were thinking of tempting with gormet dishes etc.)

K9 if I come back tomorrow and find you cheating on Sydneysiders you are in trouble, we all know where you live...  :hitself:  :o  ;)

K9 ..... that would be treason the Sydneysiders are suggesting!!! :laugh: Us Melbournites don't play quite that dirty ..... ....... come on down here with us - we'll look after you .... :thumbsup:

Edited by Erny

K9: you always have the dogs fav prey item, just look in mirror...

That (you) is their most treasured item...

You forget .... my balaclava will save me! Or else you mean your dogs will be swooning at my feet ..... is that it, K9? :thumbsup:

Us Melbournites don't play quite that dirty ..... .......

We have an advantage here .... becouse we can ask what he does on weekends... or some of us have seen his garage, or skidd marks on the lawn etc.

He does some pretty dirty things on Sundays, obviously dirt doesnt bother him :thumbsup::hitself:

Liver, human liver is what they like :thumbsup: preferably still warm :hitself:

Erny skulks off to the nearest butcher .... a pig's liver is good alternative, and Erny pops it in the microwave for warming .....

Erny dons stout vest (bullet proof) .... to cover vital organs.