How's This For A Prey Item?

I'll wait till I get it, and then I'll decide what to do with it. I have a dried uncured rabbit skin hanging inside out stretched on a reshaped coathanger. I was thinking that would be a good start for making it scented. My thought ATM is to make strips of rabbit skin/fur and plait them in say a round or 4 plait, including the uncured, dried skin (which is likely to get slobbery but I can make a few and rinse/dry them in between slobbers).

I always like to collect fresh bunny road kill, I find it useful. The dogs like the meat and I dry the skin. Unfortunately in the burbs wild roadkill bunnies are not so easily found.

BTW all kinds of cheap furs on Ebay.

I haven't got to picking up roadkill myself, but I am sure one day, I will.

Never say never is my motto.

Every time I have bid on Ebay I never seem to end up with the item. I am always overbid. There is apparently a method to have secret - silent bids (or something like that, right?

Sorry about my silliness. My darling mum is being dicharged again from hospital tomorrow. Yippppeeee.

Hmm ... an interesting purchase, to be sure! What I'm wondering is how on Earth you found it?

Do you have favourite search for "rabbit fur tug toy" or something?! :rofl:

It looks like a great find, anyway. Let us know if it works!

There's a redneck at the uni with a fox tail attached to the roof of his hotted-up ute ... I'm happy to procure that in the name of increasing your Viszlas' prey drive :rofl: