K9 Force Info Night

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Help Please! INFO NIGHT :laugh:

Hi, I was supposed to get there by car but I'm gonna have to take the train now from Town Hall. Could anyone please let me know how to get there by train? Please pm or reply here. Sorry I'm not very fammiliar with forums so I din't know where else to go.

Thanks! : :laugh:

It was crap - total waste of time! :rofl::rofl:

I'm only kidding! :laugh: As always Steve came through with the goods and I am sure that everyone there would of left very happy customers. :laugh:

I have seen Steve on several occasions now, I wasn't sure how much I would get out of the night. He promised I wouldn't leave disappointed, and of course he was right - AGAIN!!!!!! :rofl:

Thanks Myszka for organising the night and taking us all into your house (and feeding our grumbling bellies!) and of course a big thanks to Steve for taking the time last night to speak with us all - much appreciated! :(

ETA - I just have to say, after last night, I am totally in love with Dobes :laugh: They are so adorable!!

Edited by Alibear

It was crap - total waste of time! :cry::laugh:

ETA - I just have to say, after last night, I am totally in love with Dobes :confused: They are so adorable!!

I totally agree, apart from the lovely dobes (is Ali the only one in love with them now? :( ) it was boooring.

:thumbsup:

Not only was it a waste of time but I thought the Dobes were rather average.

:confused::(:cry:

And how sloooowly did they learn!

And the female had a temp. of a turtle to start with and finished with a temp. of a snail.

Plus considering that the video camera was a second hand beta version from 1983 the film will be on black and white and with no sound :thumbsup:

And the female had a temp. of a turtle to start with and finished with a temp. of a snail.

I think you being a little too kind here. I've seen dead sloths with more get up and go.

What got me was the vicious nature, the killer instinct that these dogs had. We were lucky to get out alive. Who would want to own such a beast???

:thumbsup:

Edited by Gigi

Plus considering that the video camera was a second hand beta version from 1983 the film will be on black and white and with no sound :thumbsup:

:confused:

I'm pulling the footage off now, and I'll post a downloadable version of the best of the 'demo' section for people who attended, probably later this week (I'll unfortunately be out of the office a lot the next few days). A DVD version will take longer as there was over 4-hours of footage so I'll need to edit it down.

One sad thing is it looks like I messed-up and didn't get any footage of the e-collar demos, including the "Steve 'shocks' himself" section. (For those who weren't around later: I filmed a short section of Steve using the collar on himself, right up to full-power, in the hope of at-least calming-down some of the ecollar debates around here. But it looks like it didn't capture correctly (I was running out of tape by this point).) Oh well, next time then.

K9 or myszka, can you PM me a list of the DOL members attended so I can send them the website password when I'm done.

Cheers,

Tarka

K9: Give you people 5 minutes alone & look at you go..... lol...

Your leader steps away for a moment & your all wild! I need to put some more distraction work into you lot.... lol.

Glad everyone enjoyed the nite, really nice dogs.

Could have easily slipped a few dogs into my car & brought them home with me.

Tarka:

I filmed a short section of Steve using the collar on himself, right up to full-power, in the hope of at-least calming-down some of the ecollar debates around here. But it looks like it didn't capture correctly

K9: I am quirte happy to do it as many times as you need, & maybe a few more, lol. Keeps my hair up & that wild look in my eye constant...

K9: I am quirte happy to do it as many times as you need, & maybe a few more, lol. Keeps my hair up & that wild look in my eye constant...

Cool, next time we'll do a comparison of modern ecollars, the older shock-collars and an electric fence. A sort-of "K9Force meets Jim-Rose Circus Sideshow" thing. :thumbsup:

It was a really interesting session and I'd be interested in going for a training session with my dog now. It was good to meet a few Dolers in person too.

Thanks Myszka for playing host and I did like all the Dobe's too.

So when's the next one??

Jo