Eagle Pack

I have always thought around 12 months for the change, but will have to check out the Eagle Pack bag to see what they recomend.

Just out of interest, Lablover, how many cups per day do you feed your working dogs?

KJ, It depends on how their waist lines are looking. They are also supplemented with chicken frames, necks, and treats (treats - when at home not at training).

During winter I find they need a little more and of course how much swimming etc.

My dog base line would be 3 cups per day.

The bitches 2 cups per day.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to hear you're impressed and enjoying the benefits Weimlover :D

As for age to switch - on the back of the Large Breed Puppy Formula it recommends 18 months, but you can continue to feed that one anyway because it's not a "puppy" formula as such, but a formula for all ages of large breed dog :rofl:

Hi

I've just received Eagle pack sample bags for our rescue/foster cats for when they get adopted out. CAT Adoption Teams of the ACT.

I've read all your reviews on Eagle pack and everyone that I can see is happy with the product.

There is currently no specific distributor in the ACT area and i was wondering if I looked into it- how many people would be interested in buying it?

It's only a MAYBE at the moment, still have a few things to think about.

Hello fellow Dane luvr! :rofl:

I used Eagle Pack with my older guy and all I got for it was mountains of mushy poop! He would 'go' probably 3-4 times a day.

Needless to say, EP didn't last for long in my house.

On a side note, you'd be much better off with EP than with the Eukaneuba food, it's probably way too high in protein and has poor quality ingredients.

Hi Jeanne,

I now feed my boys primarily RAW, this consists of meat, bones and organs. I do give them about 1/2 cup of meat/veggie mix with each meal, this is the only way I can find the more exotic meats like rabbit and cornish hen. They also get some raw green tripe with every meal. Lastly, they get mac and cheese once a week, I use that to hide their fish and raw eggs, otherwise my older guy would never eat it! :rofl:

LOL, I was trying to work out what sort of kibble would give you less poop than Eagle Pack, but there you have it, no kibble at all :D

Yes my guys love their "exotic" meats too, nothing beats roo in their eyes, they go mental for it!