Cheapest Online Pet Products

Hi

Sorry if this has been posted recently, my search of the forum came up with nothing.

What is the cheapest online pet products shop for dog&cat stuff?

Have just seen some great prices at Vetshopaustralia but wondered if any others are cheaper; especially for flea products.

Links appreciated, thanks. :clap:

OMG... :eek: .. i have been getting really ripped off...i normally buy frontline from my local vet for $68.95 and i just went and had a look at priceless pets after reading your posts and i can get it there for $48.95 and thats including the postage from victoria to queensland........

Thanx to you all for youre information.....i wont be going back to the local vet for it anymore

Kellie...:rolleyes:)

I have been using www.vetstop.com.au for the past 3 years. Although I now see it is not the cheapest of the others mentioned, they have been very reliable with their products and service.

Just a note to those who buy big tablets (eg for heartworm) and cut them up for your smaller dogs...apparently the medication in these tablets is not evenly distributed. In other words, half the tablet might only contain 1/3 of the medication and the other half the rest.

Ann.

Anne, you're right about the chewables, which is what some heartworm tablets are. I am not sure what the story is with the non-chewable tablets. From what I know (which is not usually much!), only tablets which have a scoring down the centre are safe to break up. If you've been told differently, I'd like to know it!

Ann

Thanks for the links and ideas, much appreciated.

Have found a great discount on Advantage for cats, will certainly be purchasing online from now on, I paid $15 more a few weeks ago when getting it from the vet. :laugh:

Thanks again. :)

Priceless Pets seem to be the cheapest ....

i notice that they are linked to a vet clinic, so you should be able to get other products possibly in the future if you ask ?

I like that they are linked to a vet clinic, and are not just someone selling products that they have no knowledge about......

Edited by larry