And he's gone.

pesh

Rescued this fellow over 20 years ago, couldn't believe someone just handed him over to me when I was involved in cat rescue. Took him home and we all fell in love and decided he wasn't going anywhere. The kids named him Scotti Too Hotti after the Wrestler, haha. What a beautiful fellow he was, gave me cuddles when he knew I needed them, and his purrs could be heard throughout the house. 
He is soooooooo missed, even though we know Pheobe from the show Friends wrote the song "Smelly Cat" was all about our Devon Rex boy Scotti.
1854716018_Scotti1.thumb.jpg.af0714679b7ad2ff81f0c3da8a7e3225.jpgScotti.thumb.jpg.fb15562b430e7b91f86739ddfc6d1b74.jpg

• Sad 4

I am so sorry, @pesh :cry: :cry:.  Scotti lived to a grand old age and his passing will leave a great hole in your lives.  I think the pleasure, love and comfort that cats bring into our lives are not always fully understood and appreciated.  My Gussy Cat was a stray as well and adopted me.  She passed away at 16, very suddenly from a blood clot, and I still remember all the details of that night.  

I just went back to my files to check what year Gussy died - 2015.  Hard to believe it is 9 years as I still think of her regularly.  

Scotti will live on in your hearts.  :heart:  :heart: