French Bulldog needing a new home

I am hoping this will be seen by dedicated French Bulldog lovers.  A member of my family has a female Frenchie , three years old and raised in a family with two children under seven years.  She has always been excellent with them.  It appears now however that the youngest child (twelve months) has developed an allergy to her. After evaluating the situation her owners are considering a rehome as the baby’s reactions are becoming more evident.   The dog herself has been very well looked after including all vaccinations, parasite control desexing and  two surgical procedures to correct nostrils and soft palate. She is a gentle family member and gets on well with other family  members dogs.. Labrador, Chihuahua, Cavoodle. She is an inside sleeper and has always had access to her backyard.  I place her story here in the hope that members of this  forum may know of someone looking for an older Frenchie or even wanting one themselves. Perhaps someone who has lost a beloved Frenchie and could see themselves considering her.  She is white brown pied.  Her breeders have been contacted but as yet have not responded. I can be contacted on my email. [email protected].   In the past I have helped rehome a dog via Dogzonline. It was a great success and I hope this will be too.

Thanks in hopeful anticipation.  

Edited by Starrystar
Spelling error