Dog returned to breeder as wouldn’t eat, now breeder won’t return dog or give refund

Deej722

Personaly  , reading botrh sides here ,   i think i would say  no way she getting the dog back , its not going to live a good life , lady thinks she bought a toy ,    probably after recieving nasty messages , i would say  no way she's getting her full amount either , i'd probably advertize good home wanted , sell her to someone for whatever i could get and thats all i would refund , i would state the dog was older  people were not willing to pay the same has they will a pup .

Then i would recieve more messages and think , get a grip of yourself ,     this woman sounds like a neurotic nutcase  letter writer  on a mission , and just give her  a refund  tell her to go away and witch hunt someone else , because she said herself she's on disability with major depresion , the lady sounds bored and  causing problems is her  outlet , Naaw give the nutter her money back tell all the other breeders you know to be wary , the vet said the dog was fine , its a chiwa wa  if it had not eaten for a couple weeks it  would be dead , it obviously ate a bit of something , just  not enough for her ,

Give the money back , and hope you get rid of the problem , although i sence until she finds someone else to harrass  its not going away , 

• Like 1

Chihuahua pups Noosa (Debbie) and Michelle (Chihuahua pups Deception Bay?), you might want to start using a "puppy application form" and a waiting list to help separate the wheat from the chaff, the tyrekickers and impulse buyers from the genuinely interested. 

Another option would be to keep buyer's first pup from you in joint ownership until they seem OK.

Third option is take up a different hobby that isn't as much hassle.

Edited by Mairead
Trying to work out how to add poster's "name"
  • Like 1

Mmm so this woman bought this pup after she was hospitalised for a month.. she picked up this por girl with a week of food and told what to feed her.. she then gives the pup nothing but 8 treats a day...and complained she won't eat.. aften2 weeks she couldn't cope and surrendered the pup 

.so instead of naming a shaming the breeder. Think about the poor darling pup that was pulled from 3 homes.within 3 weeks .  Poor little sweetheart.. was given  cat food and treats.. which, if given  too many can cause liver damage . AND I do believe if you surrended a pup they is no  refund.  This lady was in MH FOR 3 Weeks. She is unfit to have  pup. 

Edited by Shelley73