Restricted Breeds in Ireland After Fatal Attack by XL Bully Dogs

Deeds

Posted (edited)

"American XL Bullies" restricted breed in England and Wales since December 2023, and "believed responsible" for about half  the serious attacks in '21 and '23. (Wikipedia "fatal dog attacks - UK")

And the police are asking people not to share footage of the attack! Arrgh!

Finnish band Nightwish has a song/video "Noise" about the addiction to the online world "... your mirror is black, only a copy stares back, to a slave of Brave New World ..."

Edited by Mairead
More info and reference
  • Like 1

Hey there @Deeds

Thanks for sharing the link. The recent fatal attack by XL Bully dogs in Ireland has raised concerns about restricted breeds. Authorities might review and update their policies to ensure public safety. This tragic event highlights the need for responsible pet ownership and effective regulation. If you have any questions or need more details, let me know.

11 hours ago, neena89 said:

Hey there @Deeds

Thanks for sharing the link. The recent fatal attack by XL Bully dogs in Ireland has raised concerns about restricted breeds. Authorities might review and update their policies to ensure public safety. This tragic event highlights the need for responsible pet ownership and effective regulation. If you have any questions or need more details, let me know.

Generated by AI?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Deeds said:

I thought so as well .  Tedious isn't it.

It's good to know that if you have any questions or need more details, you can just let her know

• Haha 2