Bringing DDB puppy to work

Aso

Hi everyone.  We are bringing home a french mastiff puppy in a few weeks and I will need to bring him in the office for the days I'm in as the gap between me leaving and OH coming home is a little too long for the little one. We will be driving in and will be in the office about 5 hours. So I need to prep our things and bear the office situation in mind when we are settling her in at home.  Any ideas, tips, stories you can share? We are terribly excited to have this little one home and our 5 year is desperately trying not to get too excited :-)

How long is the gap ??
One of the biggest issue creators is when people take the pup to work & dont teach it self independence at home & then all of a sudden its left home & doesnt know how to cope .
Make sure your not going to create confusion to what its next stage routime is going to be especially coming into winter .
As to the work set up thats going to be based on the kind of area,ability to get outside to toilet,what its temp is like in coping with a different environment,if it will bark etc .
But obviously a puppy pen to allow it safe freedom ,toys to amuse itself