Best in Show at the Westminster Dog Show 2024. BBC News.15/5/24

Deeds

just had a (very) quick look - and some very nice dogs.

Agree re the GS - especially on the stack.    I have silently despaired over that once noble and sound breed (yes, I am old enough to remember Serendipity - a truly magnificent bitch).  So nice to see 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

On 15/05/2024 at 2:02 PM, Deeds said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/ckr5rn1evmko

Very nice GS.

That's fantastic news! Sage the Miniature Poodle must have been stunning to win Best in Show at Westminster. Poodles often impress with their elegance and intelligence. It's a proud moment for Sage and her handlers! Struggling with essay writing? I found https://stateofwriting.com/uk/essay-writing-service to be incredibly helpful. Their writers are knowledgeable and skilled, producing top-notch essays that meet all academic requirements. The service is efficient, and the prices are affordable. I've used them for various subjects, and they always deliver quality work on time. If you need essay writing assistance, this is the place to go.

Thank you so much for sharing the article.

Edited by JessicaLawrence

On 15/05/2024 at 7:19 PM, BDJ said:

just had a (very) quick look - and some very nice dogs.

Agree re the GS - especially on the stack.    I have silently despaired over that once noble and sound breed (yes, I am old enough to remember Serendipity - a truly magnificent bitch).  So nice to see 

I nearly didn't look because of the way GS are being bred today.  How can anyone say that is a good look?  It is heartbreaking.   

• Like 1