Start a contact with a breeder?

rabbitnnf

I think i had found some breeder i would like to try and get a puppy from, but im lost at how to start a talking with them. I would like to start by emailing and phone them later( if not replying after 1 or 2 weeks) because english isnt by first language. Would be very appricate with any help, also i would like to know how you started your conversations with your dog breeders. And for the breeders, i would like to know what information do you want to get. :)

We prefer phone calls because we can't talk about what our plans are,we can sort out what people are after and whether we are likely to have ( colours for example) ,we inform the price,conditions .

Language should not be a worry .We then ask people to send an email after the call with contact details and they are after per phone call 

Make a check list of the basics that are important .

What info do we want ,honest info .Nothing more frustrating than the people who say we have researched and during the chat you find out the know nothing.

The breeder should be able to tell you the pros/cons any significant info important to the breed .

As a breeder, honesty is everything in my puppy enquiries - this is a guide from my website: http://www.thornfield.com.au/looking-for-a-puppy.asp

And with regard to English not being your first language, it's totally ok - if it were me in another country (I have done this countless times as a traveller) I just start by saying as best I can "I'm sorry my German/French/Czech is not good". And your English is SO much better than any of my high school second languages! As a breeder I would want to be confident that you intend to commit to the pup whether or not you plan to stay in Australia.