Anyone in Wagga?

juice

Long shot, but i have seen a scruffy old stag at Glenfield road shelter in Wagga Wagga and really would love to take him but would need him checking out first. 

He has a skin issue which pound said was because he was riddled with fleas, and i need to see his reaction to other dogs and generally more of an idea about him before i even think of logistics of getting him to Sydney.

If anyone is close by and could go take a squiz at him it would be great, his due date is up.

38 minutes ago, juice said:

Long shot, but i have seen a scruffy old stag at Glenfield road shelter in Wagga Wagga and really would love to take him but would need him checking out first. 

He has a skin issue which pound said was because he was riddled with fleas, and i need to see his reaction to other dogs and generally more of an idea about him before i even think of logistics of getting him to Sydney.

If anyone is close by and could go take a squiz at him it would be great, his due date is up.

My dad is. He might be able to help. 

I rang the pound yesterday to find out more and he has one name on him , his previous owner . Ranger took my number as second in line . She called today while I was working and I called straight back but answer machine , then called again and other ranger said he would  get her to call me . She didn't , so don't know if she is ringing to say he has gone or not . Will check his imp number , he is the grey coloured wolfie X grey . They were surprised I wad bothered  as he was 8 . 

Edited by juice

47 minutes ago, juice said:

I rang the pound yesterday to find out more and he has one name on him , his previous owner . Ranger took my number as second in line . She called today while I was working and I called straight back but answer machine , then called again and other ranger said he would  get her to call me . She didn't , so don't know if she is ringing to say he has gone or not . Will check his imp number , he is the grey coloured wolfie X grey . They were surprised I wad bothered  as he was 8

That is so bad - and sad.  They should be pulling out all stops to get their dogs homed or rehomed.   

14 minutes ago, westiemum said:

juice there's another wolfie mix on the Wagga pound website.  Impound number 0014.  Did you see him too? 

Yes, juice knows about him too but the senior is first priority.

Edited by RuralPug
gender mix up!

I did see him,and did condsider taking himm too! The other boy has just been listed on petrescue today aswell.

I did get him checked out, but not sure whats going on as he is listes as 8 on petrescue and the person who tested him for me said pound said he was 11!

He has a skin issue that too, and with both, and Zelda being sick atm i cant committ to something thats not confirmed as just flea allergy.