Anything Like This In Australia?

Lolabear

I was looking around for a fun/unique gift for my friend who is obsessed with pugs, I came across this and thought it would be a perfect gift: http://is1500finalproject-001903528.weebly.com/rent-a-pug.html

Essentially it is a site (in America) where you can organise a play date with a pack of pugs, I'm not into the costume idea, but bringing them to a play park or someone's house for a couple of hours playtime would be fantastic! I was wondering if there is perhaps something in Melbourne, Australia with a similar offering, doesn't necessarily need to be pugs, can be all kinds of dogs.

Anyway could be a long shot but I thought I'd try.

Thank you :)

I was looking for something like uberpuppies a while back but didnt find anything, there is https://www.borrowmypooch.com.au/ which I think is closest but its one persons dogs at a time?~

I know so many people who would just love to play with dogs but cant necessarily own one, and they can completely brighten a workplace too.

That lady is really making a lot of money off that, $200 +$45p/h for just one pug, minimum 3 hours = $335 minimum. I dont think any of my dogs can handle 3 hours of playing in one go let alone be comfortable/happy in an outfit like those while playing

If you trawl Facebook pages and groups you might find something. There are a few pug crossbreed meet ups in Melbourne. Search Pug Melbourne. Not really a gift (those rent-a-dog things seem really odd to me?!) but perhaps they wouldn't mind a tag along. :)

Edited by Papillon Kisses