Full Thyroid Panel - Sa

I only use Jean Dodd's at Hemopet in the USA. The lab does by far, more intensive tests than the ones done in Aust. I haven't had one Thyroid tested for several years now so maybe things have changed in Aus.

I only use Jean Dodd's at Hemopet in the USA. The lab does by far, more intensive tests than the ones done in Aust. I haven't had one Thyroid tested for several years now so maybe things have changed in Aus.

Thank you for the reply. Does your vet just take the bloods and you send them off? I saw IDEXX has an Aus site so I thought we may now be able to do the complete test here but if not I will look into Jean Dodds. I want every thyroid test possible as its apparently very common in Dobermanns and normal TSH tests/T4 tests dont pick it up.

Thank you for the reply. Does your vet just take the bloods and you send them off? I saw IDEXX has an Aus site so I thought we may now be able to do the complete test here but if not I will look into Jean Dodds. I want every thyroid test possible as its apparently very common in Dobermanns and normal TSH tests/T4 tests dont pick it up.

We are told that the test done at Hemopet is far more extensive. I use a vet in Qld that does everything. I just have to turn up with the dog. :)