Getting Pee Cleaned Off A Wooden Deck

Isabel964

Little Lucy, 4 months old has peed a few times on my wooden deck. I have hosed it off but how do I clean it off properly to completely remove the scent so she isn't attracted to oeeing there again? Do I need a bio agent to kill/remove it properly?

Also us a mop/broom enough or do I need a pressure thing from a hardware store?

It is not necessarily always scent that makes them go to the one spot in many cases it may be habit. If you don't want a use a certain area always take it to the area you want it to use. Good luck.

When it is raining, my older foster (obviously thinking that she will melt in the rain) sometimes pees on my wooden deck.

I mix half a cup of biozet laundry powder in a bucket of warm water, pour some into a clean kitty litter tray, and use a broom dipped into the tray to scour the deck, which breaks down the urine enzymes and therefore any smell.

Or you could spray with Urine Off or another similar product.

Thank you. It's not her normal spot to pee. I do take her to a spot to pee but only has her a couple of weeks, she is just in 4 months old, a rescue girl. So not a huge problem. I have biozer, and utube off and vinegar - so should be ok :)