Feeding Timers

swain

Has anyone used those feeding bowls that can be timed to open? Just wondering if it would be useful for pup for the extra feeds he might need during the day. Also would use if we go away for a night or two for our cat as he doesn't go to a cattery.

Thanks,

Has anyone used those feeding bowls that can be timed to open? Just wondering if it would be useful for pup for the extra feeds he might need during the day. Also would use if we go away for a night or two for our cat as he doesn't go to a cattery.

Thanks,

I know people who have used them very successfully for cats

Depending how long your away for swain I don't normally stress with a puppy. If you feed them when you first get up, leave them with stuffed chew toys, feed when you get home and then feed again at bedtime you probably don't even need to worry about a timer. My girl would often leave her chew toys in her pen until I got home anyway.

Depending how long your away for swain I don't normally stress with a puppy. If you feed them when you first get up, leave them with stuffed chew toys, feed when you get home and then feed again at bedtime you probably don't even need to worry about a timer. My girl would often leave her chew toys in her pen until I got home anyway.

Pup will be about 12weeks when we get him and i can be home at lunch for the days i work...lil fellas are probably a bit tougher than we give em credit 4. Thanks ness

Pup will be about 12weeks when we get him and i can be home at lunch for the days i work...lil fellas are probably a bit tougher than we give em credit 4. Thanks ness