Bulldog Breeder Information Needed

AsBulldog

Hey Peoples,

I'm looking into purchasing a new puppy for my home and I've decided I want a bulldog. I've been researching breeders and trying to contact them regarding litters but haven't had any luck hearing back from them. There are however ads on Tradingpost.com.au for puppies but I'm relatively sceptical. i have contacted one ad on there regarding their pups. They are located in QLD. However I have some concerns regarding a scam. the email I received back came through at 2am and I have tried to google the breeder/kennel using the email they gave me. Treasurelea_kennels, however when I put that name into google nothing comes up so I'm just trying to find out if anyone has heard of this breeder before?

On a side note, if anyone know of any reputable breeders that are expecting a littler or currently have pups for sale and would like to point me in their direction that would be great!

Thanks in advance!

There is a scam currently being investigated by the Police in NZ and I think WA where real breeders' identities have been stolen and used to con people.

The breed talked about in the newspaper reports is French Bulldog. I would be very careful about any puppy that I had not seen 'in the flesh'.

There is a scam currently being investigated by the Police in NZ and I think WA where real breeders' identities have been stolen and used to con people.

The breed talked about in the newspaper reports is French Bulldog. I would be very careful about any puppy that I had not seen 'in the flesh'.

Their are scams all over Australia and the rest of the world for that matter. Before you purchase the best information I can give you is to contact your states controlling body or the body where the puppy was whelped in and ask if that breeders is a fully paid financial member that holds a current breeders prefix.

Plenty of puppies are sold around Australia by ethical breeders and they are sight unseen.

Many puppies are often the progeny of interstate sires and in this day and age many are also the progeny of of overseas sires by frozen semen.

This means that if you purchase directly from the breeder you will get to see the dam but no sire in sight. This may mean that you may have selected a breeder who really cares for the breed and has selected what they believe to be the best sire for this litter.

On the other hand you may be lucky to be able to view both sire and dam.

Their are scams all over Australia and the rest of the world for that matter. Before you purchase the best information I can give you is to contact your states controlling body or the body where the puppy was whelped in and ask if that breeders is a fully paid financial member that holds a current breeders prefix.

These scams were a bit more - they stole real breeders' identities and passed themselves off as the breeder. If the purchaser had rung their state body, they would have been told that they were valid paid up members.

You have to be really careful when the puppy is in another state.

try searching the words scam bulldogs Treasurelea_kennels they also breed Frenchies by the looks and advertise on Locanto...the scammers friend.

they appear to be in two places-->Parooba Avenue 46, Camp Hill 4152, and Moir street, tailem bend 5260

There are only two Bulldogs for sale in Locanto (not Treasurelea), $400 and $300

What a Bargain! :laugh:

I can only see their ads on facebook, not much of a recommendation.

Instead of emailing it maybe an idea to phone some of the breeders in the DOL pups section and ask when it would be convenient to them to have a chat about their dogs

• 6 months later...

Treasurelea kennels are definitely scammers. They run a facebook page called Australia and New Zealand bulldogs. I can't believe they are still able to operate. They ban anyone from their FB page as soon as they realize you are on to them. Reporting them to Facebook does nothing as FB don't care. I'm concerned they'll rip someone off and I don't know where to go to report them. How can they get away with this unethical behavior? They seem to have stolen the identity of a lady named Annie Radulovic. I'm not even sure she knows her ID is being used. The address is in Melbourne.

Run, run, run....