Fast Foster Home Needed For Elderly Chi

westiemum

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And a couple more - one with my pillow princess which shows what an adaptable little man he is... I'm sure you can tell this is going to be very hard letting him go... I'm going to keep him for a couple of days as I really want to try him at the park and with a bigger dog or two... and then go from there. My life gets insanely busy in the morning and I won't come up for air until Sunday afternoon... so that will give me a few days to get to know him a bit better...

post-11746-0-56130600-1441887013_thumb.jpg post-11746-0-53313900-1441887015_thumb.jpg

What a dear little chap.He looks very happy and relaxed.

You're finding out everything about what I adore about Chihuahuas!

They are such resilient adaptable undemanding little guys. None of the fuss or drama that often comes with little dogs.

A well bred chihuahua is a complete joy to be around.

They are such resilient adaptable undemanding little guys. None of the fuss or drama that often comes with little dogs.

This is such an important message to get across. I always like to stress that whatever the size, a dog is a dog - and still wants to run and chew on bones. :) :)

Caz my waggle of westies are a pretty cool mob once the initial curiosity subsides and they realise they aren't going to be usurped! thumbsup1.gif They are a bunch of lounge lizards and as long as their routine isn't disturbed they are finethumbsup1.gif.

I've been separating Zac from the westies while I'm at work though just to be safe. And my mother was dog-sitting this afternoon and I haven't had any panicked calls so I'm assuming all is well. The westies just love their Grandma and I'm sure Zac will too.

I've had another possibility for a home for this little man come up today as well - can't believe the interest in him - so I'm spoiled for choice - and so is he!! thumbsup1.gif

Caz my waggle of westies are a pretty cool mob once the initial curiosity subsides and they realise they aren't going to be usurped! thumbsup1.gif They are a bunch of lounge lizards and as long as their routine isn't disturbed they are finethumbsup1.gif.

I've been separating Zac from the westies while I'm at work though just to be safe. And my mother was dog-sitting this afternoon and I haven't had any panicked calls so I'm assuming all is well. The westies just love their Grandma and I'm sure Zac will too.

I've had another possibility for a home for this little man come up today as well - can't believe the interest in him - so I'm spoiled for choice - and so is he!! thumbsup1.gif

Excellent news - being a chi he should have another 6 or so years of happy life left!

I really like them as a breed. I haven't known a whole lot of them but I can't actually recall meeting one I didn't like. My friend has a highly spoiled one but he's still a nice little dog :)

Well Grandma fell in love with Zac this afternoon - and if she didn't already have a cat twice his size I have no doubt he would have gone to live with her!!! smile.gif

But unfortunately it would never work with her cat (who was originally my cat!!)

Bugger :( . I fully anticipated the falling in love, but I hadn’t taken account of said cat. Back to the drawing board :laugh: :laugh:

Well the little man coped with todays sheer chaos reasonably well - shed building and lots of noise this morning, more of Grandma today (an extra stranger in the house is what I mean), then 12 people to lunch complete with 3 extra dogs - so 7 in the house for most of the afternoon including a noisy boisterous schnauzer puppy and a big but chilled dalmatian who didn't seem to phase him. He did need some 'quiet time' mid afternoon in my bedroom after it all got a bit much for him. And the noise cheering on the Crows to an elimination final win tonight. Its been a very big day and apart from the boisterous young schnauzer he coped well. And like the westies he's exhausted tonight - he's been sleeping very close to Sarah on the lounge and seems pretty peaceful and content.

I have four local options for him now and it going to be very very hard to let him go... at least I know now that any home for him, if they have dog(s), they need to be pretty chilled and laid back...

Edited by westiemum