Breeders Help

Willowlane

So I think I have hit the jackpot!!

The lady I am buying my puppy from has been the most incredibly helpful person out there when it has come to helping me prepare for my start into the showing world (her parents as well). Not only is she giving me a stunning puppy she has helped me put together a full show kit, helped me find my first shows and suggested where to go etc. Running me through confirmation again and again till it started to sink in, teaching me clipping and grooming for the ring and has said she will continue to help me with training and on going help even out at shows.

I am so thankful to her for everything...

Im wanting to get her something to say thankyou and its her birthday when I pick the puppy up this week, any suitable ideas? Maybe dog related?

What a gem you are!

Your breeder hit the jackpot when you both meet.

It's the hope & wishes of breeders for their puppies to find owners as lovely as you, Willowlane.

So lovely!

Maybe a quiet word with a member of her family if there might be something special she is dreaming of having?

:heart:

Agree ... a great partnership. That breeder is pure gold & it's people like her who bring outstanding professionalism to what is a hobby of love. Development of the breeds is safe in their hands.

I am so thankful to her for everything...

Im wanting to get her something to say thankyou and its her birthday when I pick the puppy up this week, any suitable ideas? Maybe dog related?

The best thing you can do to say thank you is to show your dog and remember her help through the good times and the bad. It's a roller coaster experience of highs and lows, of success and disappointment. Always keep in mind who gave you your start and if and when the time comes, pay it forward.

The best thank you will be to take the breed forward from your start.

Awesome :thumbsup:

Breeder probably has heaps of dog related stuff & everything needed.

Unless you know her style & taste well I would go the traditional flowers & chocolate or maybe a nice plant, rose bush or something if they seem to like the garden & do it.

Best of luck with your new puppy.

Your biggest Thankyou would be making sure you do your part of the deal & making the effort to help yourself .

Many breeders do what this person does,spends hrs helping ,our biggest reward is when the hrs of effort we put in is rewarded by the new owner making just as big an effort .

Its makes us feel like doing it over & over again & that where not wasting our time .

A gift is a lovely gesture put seriously just saying Thankyou for helping me get started means just as much