Help Desperately Needed

Darien

I hope it is ok to post this plea on here, I haven't been here for a few years and maybe the rules have changed, and it isn't for cats.

If so please delete.

Socares Animal Facility at Depot Rd Charmhaven on the Central Coast NSW desperately needs cat food, wet and dry as well as Kitty Litter. We are full at the moment and running out of both very quickly. Bothe dogs and cats are full to capacity, but the dogs are covered for the moment, thank goodness. If anyone could please donate some food for the cats, we will be very grateful. Thank you :)

Why don't you post on some of the local FB sites or put a call out on 2GO or StarFM? I know a lot of people pulled support after the debacle with management, I've moved to Melbourne so I don't follow any of those pages anymore.

Already posted on Facebook :) I wished someone could fill me in with the about the 'debacle with management' as I have only been volunteering there for a 2 months.

Why don't you post on some of the local FB sites or put a call out on 2GO or StarFM? I know a lot of people pulled support after the debacle with management, I've moved to Melbourne so I don't follow any of those pages anymore.

The local RSPCA is also full at the moment and I wouldn't dream of taking away from their animals :)

Seriously, storage for donated food can be an issue around Xmas and RSPCA are contracted with Hills to only feed science diet (whoch is generously donated by Hills!) to shelter animals so donated dry food can't be used anyway. I'm 99% sure that's the case nationally so unless your local doesn't accept donations of food they may well be happy to get rid of sone.

Edited by Simply Grand