Kibble Size Comparison

BlackHawk - Chicken & Rice - disc shaped approx. 1.5 cm; Lamb & Rice - disc shaped - slightly thicker - approx. 0.75 cm. Can't remember the Fish size. Lamb & Rice cat kibble - star shaped flat - approx. 0.5 cm. Not greasy or smelly - apparently highly palatable according to the Border Collies and the Norwegian Forest cats - who enjoy crunching their way through the dog food as a treat. (The Border Collies aren't a reliable guide to palatability - they are very easy to please :D .)

Black Hawk - The fish one is similar or slightler larger than the chicken and rice. I could take a photo if you want I have all of them.

I feed mine Advance Active, large triangular shape probably around two cm sides and around 1cm thick?? I can measure properly later.

Interesting that someone should raise kibble size. I don't feed much of it (mostly raw, home made here) but when I do, it's through food dispensing toys and Advance in regular size is one of the brands that doesn't fit through Kong wobblers, bob-a-lot and a few other treat balls.

Recently won some Royal Canin breed specific and have the same problem...