I Was Enabled By A Friend Of Mine..now To Corrupt You!

denali

Well it seems I was very excited and replied 3 times :rofl: Had a bit of a glitch with the iPad...

I like to do that sometimes too hahah

What size do you have Denali? Oops just read you have medium I wonder if I need XS or S for my guys

Most cav people with one just have the small size. I went M mainly as my guys typically share But one of mine is a Small.

So you guys could probably get away with an XS.

I attached a picture of Henry on the Small- he is around 9kg and around 32cm tall.

:) Hope that helps!

You're in brisbane arent you?

Definitely suggest going to a stockist to get the pretty cover rather than buying online and paying extra for a cover.

Plus you could try out both sizes

biggrin.gif

Edit to fix quote. and add picture.

post-42249-0-54051000-1418619276_thumb.jpg

Edited by denali

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest donatella

Ohhh okay mine would be happy with XS they don't share and are 2.9 and 4.5kg.

Yes in Brisbane but want simple colours as I have grey/black/white colour scheme but I see they do leopard print which I am a sucker for

Ohhh okay mine would be happy with XS they don't share and are 2.9 and 4.5kg.

Yes in Brisbane but want simple colours as I have grey/black/white colour scheme but I see they do leopard print which I am a sucker for

An XS would definitely work then :)

I love leopard print too. I didnt realise until someone pointed it out but i have so much of it around my house embarrass.gif

Guest donatella

Ahhhhh I am drawn to leopard print and have a lot too!!! Hmmm I really should get plain black but leopard print calls my name

Was interested but needing an XXL I was disappointed to see the price for an XL being around $160 but the XXL was around $350 :(

I like my dog and want him to be comfortable but that's too much for a bed.

In the past I've had to find some inexpensive ways to keep older, arthritic medium to large breed dogs comfy and well supported. Not sure if others have done the same thing but I purchased some very cheap but great condition cot and bassinet mattresses on Ebay, as well as some waterproof mattress protectors and some fleece and cute baby blankets. Did the trick nicely for the rescue oldies, at a cost of around $30-40 max per bed.