Submission In Play

DobieMum

These are dobies and I have a 3 year old entire (soon to be not) boy and a 1 year old entire girl. She's getting ready to come into her first season, so the play between to the two has been upped (and no, I'm keeping a close eye on it and he's not getting the chance).

Where the game is funny, they both take it in turns to submit and his is by rolling over and she gets to jump all over him and then they'll be up and run around again. Then it starts again with rearing up like horses, chest bumping and bitey face, here's where it gets weird. When it's her turn to submit, only her head and neck go down and then my boy will bite (and when I say bite, I don't mean bite down, I mean use his whole mouth) her muzzle and gently bring her head back up and hold it slightly higher than what she usually had it. She won't struggle, or try to back away. He will then spit her out and the whole game will start again.

The way I'm writing it, sounds nasty, but it's all quite gentle and it's obviously her game/play submit, just one I hadn't seen before.